Retail Restaurant Point of Sale Systems & Products
Save between 40-90% with our Refurbished Hardware
It has become increasingly important to maximize a return on investment – even with POS purchases. That’s why some customers prefer to purchase previously used computer hardware, whether it’s to help maintain consistency with current equipment or to stretch a budget.
We make sure our recertified/refurbished equipment looks and runs exactly like new. Every piece comes with industry leading 90, 120 & 180-day warranties and is acceptable for continued OEM maintenance agreements.
The Capital Computer Group refurbishing process:
- Total disassembly of the equipment
- Thorough cleansing of the interior and exterior portions by chemical jet immersion or ultrasonic cleaning
- Rebuilding, the full or partial replacement of damaged elements with new OEM parts
- Refurbishing, including surface reconditioning and painting
- Customization: upgrading, converting, or specially featuring equipment to customer specifications
- Full on-line testing, including operational test simulating the customer's in-store environment
- Stringent equipment inspections performed by the Quality Control Manager, and double-checked by the technicians assigned to work order
Call us today to see if Capital Computer Group can save you money with our refurbished equipment.