Anyone who thought that recent events might also signal new opportunites for American retailers to move into Cuba would be mistaken, experts tell Retail Dive.Continue reading
Retail Restaurant Point of Sale Systems & Products
Save between 40-90% with our Refurbished Hardware
It has become increasingly important to maximize a return on investment – even with POS purchases. That’s why some customers prefer to purchase previously used computer hardware, whether it’s to help maintain consistency with current equipment or to stretch a budget.
We make sure our recertified/refurbished equipment looks and runs exactly like new. Every piece comes with industry leading 90, 120 & 180-day warranties and is acceptable for continued OEM maintenance agreements.
The Capital Computer Group refurbishing process:
- Total disassembly of the equipment
- Thorough cleansing of the interior and exterior portions by chemical jet immersion or ultrasonic cleaning
- Rebuilding, the full or partial replacement of damaged elements with new OEM parts
- Refurbishing, including surface reconditioning and painting
- Customization: upgrading, converting, or specially featuring equipment to customer specifications
- Full on-line testing, including operational test simulating the customer's in-store environment
- Stringent equipment inspections performed by the Quality Control Manager, and double-checked by the technicians assigned to work order
Call us today to see if Capital Computer Group can save you money with our refurbished equipment.